Peacock TV has a great lineup and interesting content. If you cancel the subscription, we can sense it is due to some important reason, such as traveling or having no time to watch TV.
In that case, we hear you and can sort out how to cancel Peacock TV subscription in New Zealand. Peacock TV has two plans as of the first quarter of 2023. The Peacock TV free trial isn’t available for new users anymore.
There has been no price hike in the other two plans – Peacock Premium and Peacock Premium Plus. The service has been working on upping its content game. With content like Angelyne, Bel-Air, Bumper in Berlin, and Poker Face – we are confused why you are looking for ways to cancel Peacock TV in New Zealand.
With much deliberation, we proceed to sort out this dilemma for you.
Canceling a Peacock subscription is as complex as canceling Hulu, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, or HBO Max subscription. If you need them, here are the guides on canceling Hulu, HBO Max, Netflix, and BBC iPlayer subscriptions in New Zealand.
Canceling Peacock TV Subscription | The Dilemma
It hardly takes a few seconds to cancel the subscription, but the moment you cancel it, all the account details are gone. So if you plan to get the subscription in the future, you may have to get the new one.
The process may get tricky if you use it on another device. Because of a lack of clarity, it may keep sending you in circles. Hence we will discuss how to cancel Peacock TV subscription in New Zealand.
It’s a two-step process:
- Use a VPN to change your New Zealander IP address (We recommend ExpressVPN).
- Login on the device to cancel the subscription
Here are detailed methods to cancel peacock TV subscriptions on mainstream devices.
Cancel Peacock TV Subscription from Peacock Website
Follow these steps to cancel your Peacock TV subscription:
- Connect to the US server using ExpressVPN
- Go to Peacock TV’s website
- Sign in with your credentials
- On the top right corner, click on your profile icon
- Click on Account and select Change or Cancel Plan
- In the next screen, you will see the Cancel Plan option; proceed to cancel
- Select a reason that suits your situation and click Continue
- Then the service will take you to the last window to persuade; if you are adamant, click on Cancel Plan
- You have successfully canceled your Peacock TV subscription in New Zealand.
Cancel Peacock TV Subscription from Roku & Other Devices
If you haven’t signed up from Peacock TV’s website, you must unsubscribe from the service provider’s website. Follow these steps to cancel your Peacock TV subscription:
- Go to the website https://my.roku.com
- Sign in using your email and password
- Click on Manage your Subscriptions
- Look for Peacock TV on the list
- Now click Unsubscribe
Cancel Peacock TV on Android Phones and Tablet
Follow these steps to cancel Peacock TV on Android devices:
- Go to Google Play Application
- Click on your profile icon
- On the next screen, you will see Payments & Subscriptions
- Select Subscriptions
- Here you will find all active subscriptions on the device
- Look for Peacock TV
- Now click on Cancel Subscription
As you select the cancelation, the application will instantly cancel the subscription to Peacock TV.
Cancel Peacock TV Subscription on iOS
Here are some steps to successfully cancel your Peacock TV subscription on your iPad and iPhone:
- Go to Apple App Store
- Sign in using Apple ID
- Now proceed to the subscriptions page and select Manage
- Look for Peacock TV in the list and click on Edit
- Next, you will see the option Cancel Subscription
As you click to cancel the subscription, you have canceled the subscription.
What is Peacock TV Famous For?
Peacock Tv was loved for its great sports lineup. All the sports fans who want to watch live streaming and follow-ups would subscribe to the channel. It was also easy to subscribe to such low fees for the Premium and Premium Plus plans.
Recently, the service has stepped into the content game as well. The Peacock Originals like Angelyne, Poker Face, A Friend of Family, and Rutherfold Falls are making noise in the digital world.
It’s hard not to subscribe to a service with great content at such an affordable price.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to remove my credit card information from the Peacock TV website?
Go to Your Account, then select Payment Options. Click on the arrow next to your card; you will see an option to remove the card. Select to remove the card information from the Peacock TV website.
Why do I not see a cancelation option in my Peacock TV profile?
You may have subscribed to the service with a third-party service. You will find details in the billing information, and then you can cancel the subscription.
Is there a cancellation fee?
There is no cancelation fee. You must cancel before the next billing cycle to avoid paying for another month.
Is Peacock TV available with Amazon Prime?
No, Peacock TV isn’t available with an Amazon Prime subscription.
Is Peacock TV available with YouTube TV?
Peacock TV is not available with YouTube TV.
How much is a Peacock TV subscription charge?
There are two plans:
- Peacock Premium – 4.99 USD and 8 NZD /per month – 50 USD and 80.50 NZD /per yearly
- Peacock Premium Plus – 10 USD and 16 NZD /per month – 100 USD and 162 NZD / per yearly
Peacock TV had a free plan for new users. The trial plan was the new user’s favorite, and they had access to the complete content library.
The service recently revoked the free trial and now working to improve the two plans available on the streaming service – Peacock Premium and Peacock Premium Plus.
If you are looking for ways to cancel Peacock TV subscription, the process is very simple and may hardly take two minutes of your time.
Remember to cancel the subscription before the next billing period begins. It may take three to four working days for cancelation to comply.
It is best to cancel earlier to avoid paying for another month. The service will be available until the billing cycle for the month ends.
Those who want to know about the cost of a Peacock TV subscription in New Zealand should read our “Peacock TV Cost Guide“. Also, if you are looking for a Peacock TV free trial, read this guide on the topic.