This doesn’t sound easy – how to get Peacock TV on Apple in New Zealand. It seems like a round Rubik’s cube instead of a square with an odd number of colours.
The feat requires some hoops to jump and some rocky terrain. But don’t worry; we have got your back. We have been there and know the whole process like the back of our hand.
But one question, why can’t we stream Peacock TV on Apple TV in New Zealand?
Peacock TV is a US-based streaming service emerging with some exciting titles. All the Peacock Originals are binge-worthy and tagged as not-to-miss new series on various media editorials.
But fear now. We got you covered with our secret tool and methods to bypass the problem (geo-restriction).
Let’s get started, then!
How to Watch Peacock TV – 3 Easy Methods
There are three easy methods for you to pick which works best for you!
- Use VPN via AirPlay
- Integrate VPN with the router
- Configure VPN via SmartDNS on Apple TV
Method 1 – Use VPN via AirPlay
Here is how you can integrate Peacock TV on Apple TV in New Zealand:
- First of all, you need a plan with a good and reliable VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN
- Download and install the application on iPhone, iPad, or Mac
- Log in using credentials on the VPN application
- As soon you are logged in, look for US servers.
- Search for the series you intend to watch and play
- Select to watch it on AirPlay
- It is important that your device, AirPlay are, using the same router
- On Apple TV, select the device for AirPlay
- Select Screen Mirror and then click on Apple TV to stream Peacock TV
Method 2 – Integrate VPN with Router
- On the router dashboard, type: 192.168.1.1
- Select Services > VPN
- Enable the option, ‘Start Open VPN Client.’
- Now sign up for DDNS using the Dynamic DNS setting. You will find the settings in only a handle VPN service such as ExpressVPN.
- Go back to settings and download the configured files.
Method 3 – Configure VPN via SmartDNS on Apple TV
This is an elaborate method, but I will explain it step-by-step for ease:
- First, go to www.expressvpn.com. We pick ExpressVPN for its amiable settings.
- Next, continue to My Account > DNS Settings.
- Select Register My IP Address. The option is under IP address registration.
- In case your IP address is previously registered, move on to the next step.
- Click to enable Automatically Register My IP Address.
- Continue to settings.
- Go to Dashboard> Set Up Other Devices.
- Select Apple TV. It should be on the list of devices.
- Now you will find the Media Streamer DNS IP address on the screen.
- Continue to Apple TV settings and click on the Network tab.
- Select Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi Network.
- Scroll until you see Configure DNS, and select Manual.
- Enter MediaStreamer IP address and click Done.
- Restart Apple TV and launch.
- Look for the Peacock TV application.
- Log in using the credentials.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Compatible Apple TVs to Watch Peacock TV
If you want to get Peacock TV on Apple TV, you need a 4th generation Apple TV, Apple TV 4K with tvOS 13 and later.
Other Compatible Peacock TV Devices
Besides Apple TV, there are other compatible and certified devices for Peacock TV:
- Android TV
- Google TV
- LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- VIZIO Smart TV
- Xfinity Flex
Peacock TV Prices & Plans
- Peacock Premium: 5.99 USD, 10 NZD/month
- Peacock Premium Plus: 11.99 USD, 20 NZD/month
What Can I Watch on Peacock TV on Apple TV in New Zealand?
Here are some of the trending titles in 2023:
- Twisted Metal
- Based on a True Story
- Poker Face
- The Best Man: The Final Chapters
- The Calling
- Bumper in Berlin
- Rutherford Falls
- We Are Lady Parts
- The Thing About Pam
- The Office
- Parks & Recreation
- House M.D.
- Bates Motel
- Saturday Night Live
- 30 Rock
- Downtown Abbey
As we mentioned earlier, Peacock TV is the one to watch for its unique, amazing and ground-breaking content released every month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I watch Peacock TV on Apple TV in New Zealand?
You cannot get it by clicking a few buttons on the remote; you need a subscription to a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN and alter some settings.
Which Apple TV versions support Peacock TV?
The Apple TV devices with the 4th generation and tvOS 13 and later are compatible to use with Peacock TV.
Why is Peacock TV not working on the Apple TV?
It can be due to one of the following reasons:
- Restart the Apple TV
- Check if the application is updated
- Restart the router
- Delete and re-install the Peacock TV app
Peacock TV has a great content line-up, which is eerily different from Netflix, HBO Max, or Hulu. The uniqueness of out-of-box humour is a big check for us.
Hence, when trying to get Peacock TV on Apple TV in New Zealand, you get flustered due to dead ends. These dead-ends are due to copyright licensing and geo-restrictions.
You can solve all the problems using a smart VPN service. If you pick wisely, a VPN service sorts DNS settings and solves half your problems. We recommend ExpressVPN for its amiable features, stringent security, and super-fast speed at a mind-boggling price.
After you pick one of the three methods that work for you, configure the Apple TV settings to watch Peacock TV in New Zealand. You may get into sticky situations, but one of the above methods will solve this problem.
After this all is sorted, you are all set and knowledgeable about how to get Peacock TV on Apple TV in New Zealand.