Are you stuck and cannot sort out how to get Hulu on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand? Been there and know how frustrating it feels when you meet frustrating dead-ends.
The jargon isn’t one straight road but a series of bumps and turns. But don’t worry; we will take you on this ride and reach your destination.
For starters, we need to sort out how to get Hulu in New Zealand, then get to the problem of the hour, how to get Hulu on iPhone/iPad.
Are you ready for the ride?
How to Get Hulu on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
We know this unfortunate state of affairs; Hulu isn’t available in New Zealand. Hence, if you follow these steps, we can quickly sort out how to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand:
- Firstly, download the ExpressVPN app on your iPhone or iPad
- Now, choose a plan that works best for you
- Pay to subscribe to the service. The application will take you through the payment portal.
- After you have subscribed to the VPN, sign in
- If you already own an ExpressVPN account, breeze right through and sign in
- Once logged in, look for US servers
We select US servers because Hulu is only available in the USA. Once connected, you have access to Hulu’s content library.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
How to Install Hulu on iPhone/iPad?
This is the part where we get flustered and start looking for solutions on the internet. Well, here is how you can sort out the problem. Follow these steps to install Hulu on iPhone/iPad:
- The first step was to download ExpressVPN; if you followed through, initiate the session.
- Now look for US servers
- In Settings, go to your Profile, and change the region on Apple ID.
- You can do it by clicking on Media & Purchase, then click View Account now select Change Country/Region.
- Save the settings, and go to the App Store.
- You have now changed the settings and can install Hulu on your iPhone/iPad.
Creating a Hulu account is another jargon. So read this blog to learn how to create a Hulu account in New Zealand.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Compatible iPhone/iPad Versions
Hulu supports iOS 13.4 and later. But as new updates come out, the policies may change. Hence keep checking Hulu’s website or contact support for accurate details.
What Other Devices Are Compatible With Hulu?
If you are looking for options besides iOS devices, here are some devices compatible with Hulu:
- Apple TV
- Fire TV Stick
- Samsung TV
- Echo Show
- LG TV
- Android Devices
- Mac Browsers & Apps
- PlayStation 4
Prices & Plans of Hulu
Here is the list of prices to subscribe to Hulu on your iOS device in New Zealand:
- Hulu with ads – 8 USD/ 12.75 NZD
- Hulu without ads – 15 USD/ 23.90 NZD
- Hulu Basic + Live TV with Disney + ESPN (with ads) – 70 USD / 111.55 NZD
- Hulu+ Live TV with Disney + ESPN (without ads) – 83 USD/ 132.27 NZD
What Can I Watch on Hulu on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
There are classics, new, and Hulu Originals always added to the content library. Here are some titles from the library:
Series on Hulu
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Poker Face
- Schitt’s Creek
- Fleishman is in Trouble
- The Great
- The Patient
- The Bear
- Only Murders in the Building
- Better Things
- Tiny Beautiful Things
- This Fool
Movies on Hulu
- Triangle of Sadness
- Darby and the Dead
- Moulin Rouge
- Rye Lane
- Boston Strangler
- Gone in the Night
- The Hunger Games
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get Hulu on iPhone or iPad in New Zealand?
To get Hulu on iPhone or iPad in New Zealand, you must get an ExpressVPN subscription. Then install the application. Look for a US server, and launch the Hulu application to watch Hulu’s content in New Zealand on an iOS device.
How to fix Hulu not working on the iPhone or iPad in New Zealand?
Here is how you can troubleshoot:
- Check if the internet connection is stable.
- Check the app store. If full, clear the cache.
- Update the application
- Delete and re-install the app
- Restart the phone
- Close all other apps
Can I skip the ads on Hulu?
You don’t need to skip ads if you buy an ad-free plan. Otherwise, if the ad-supported plan, you cannot skip the advertisement.
Can I download Hulu shows on iPad/iPhone?
Once you have the app installed and bought the ad-free plan, you can download the shows to watch as you go.
Can I watch Hulu on my iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
If you use ExpressVPN, you can watch Hulu on iPad/iPhone in New Zealand.
Does Hulu offer a free trial on iPhone/iPad?
Hulu has a 30-day free-trial offer on the ad-free plan.
Why is Hulu not working on my iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
- Internet connection is stable
- iOS is updated
- change the server on the VPN app
- VPN can bypass geo-restriction protocols.
If you are searching for ways to watch Hulu on iPhone/iPad and cannot figure it out, there can be various reasons. First, you need to get a VPN that offers security, adaptability for various formats, and different plans. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Since Hulu is not available in New Zealand, we take the help of the smart tool ExpressVPN. It tweaks the IP address and makes it possible to access Hulu’s servers.
Often users find it hard to integrate Hulu on iOS devices. There are certain settings that you need to take into consideration, and once sorted; you may not have to give your device a restart.
We have discussed several problems in this guide, and we believe after reading this guide, you will be able to identify and troubleshoot the problem and sort out how to get Hulu on iPad/iPhone in New Zealand.