You must be at your wits end and looking for ways how to get American Netflix on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand!
Yeah, we get it; it is not as easy as it used to be. The security protocols have become more elaborate, the content library is growing bigger in American Netflix, and this whole process is like a tease.
We don’t want you to feel deflated anymore. Because we will help sort out all the problems occurring on how to get American Netflix on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand.
Sit tight and read on because a lot of new tricks, tips, and tools will enfold.
- How to Get American Netflix on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
- How to Install American Netflix on iPad/iPhone?
- Compatible iPhone/iPad Versions
- Other Compatible Devices With American Netflix?
- American Netflix Prices and Plans
- What Can I Watch on American Netflix on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parting Thought
How to Get American Netflix on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
The process becomes a bumpy ride for two reasons:
- Geo-restriction stops you from reaching US servers in New Zealand
- Installing American Netflix on iPhone/iPad
So let’s proceed to solve problem number one, getting geo-restrictions out of the way. Follow these steps, so it can be done without any glitches:
- Get a VPN that has decent security protocols. We trust ExpressVPN
- Download and install the application on iPhone/iPad
- Select a plan that works for you and register on the application
- Log in on the VPN application
- Look for US servers
Now that you are connected to US servers, you can look for Netflix in the US region and watch all the content in New Zealand.
How to Install American Netflix on iPad/iPhone?
Another aspect that is making us feel flustered. So let’s tackle this part too by following all instructions down to T:
- Download ExpressVPN if you haven’t already
- Initiate the VPN session on iPhone/iPad
- Look for US servers
- Go to the device’s Settings > Profile > change the region in Apple ID logged on the device.
- Proceed to Media & Purchase > View Account > Change Country/Region
- Hit Save to keep the changed settings on the device
- Go to the App Store
- Search for American Netflix and download it on your iPhone/iPad in New Zealand.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Compatible iPhone/iPad Versions
American Netflix application works on iOS 15.0 or later. Check your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch version to see if it is compatible with the latest version of the Netflix application.
Other Compatible Devices With American Netflix?
Oftentimes, when you have a Netflix account, you share it with other housemates. They likely have another device or software format. Netflix is compatible with the following:
- Apple TV
- Fire TV Stick
- Samsung TV
- Echo Show
- LG TV
- Android Devices
- Mac Browsers & Apps
- PlayStation 4
- Blu-ray Players
- Set-top boxes
American Netflix Prices and Plans
- Netflix Basic with ads – Price in USD 6.99, NZD 12.99
- Netflix Basic – Price in USD 9.99, NZD 12.99
- Netflix Standard – Price in USD 15.49, NZD 18.49
- Netflix Premium – Price in USD 19.99, NZD 24.99
Disclaimer: Prices change according to conversion rates or service providers.
What Can I Watch on American Netflix on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
This entire struggle was for the content library American Netflix has. Here is what we can watch with American Netflix now:
Series on American Netflix
- Ginny and Georgia – season 2
- Pressure Cooker
- You – season 4
- Manifest – Season 4
- Never Have I Ever – season 4
- Fauda – season 4
- Schitt’s Creek
- Lockwood & Co.
- Workin’ Moms – season 7
- Indian Matchmaking
- Firefly Lane
- Queen Charlotte: A Bridgeton Story
- XO, Kitty
Movies on American Netflix
- Dog Gone
- You People
- Your Place or Mine
- A Man Called Otto
- Where The Crawdads Sings
- Luther: The Fallen Sun
- The Magician’s Elephant
- Murder Mystery 2
- Don’t Look Up
- The Mother
- Memoirs of Geisha
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get American Netflix on iPhone or iPad in NZ?
You will always end up at Netflix NZ unless you use VPN and change the IP and watch American Netflix in NZ.
How to fix American Netflix not working on the iPhone or iPad in New Zealand?
It can be one of these reasons:
- Check if the internet connection is stable.
- Update the application
- Check the app store. If full, clear the cache.
- Restart the phone
- Close all other apps
If any of these options don’t work, then we have the last resort – delete and re-install the app.
How to get American Netflix in other countries?
If you are an ex-pat or traveler, you will feel bummed if you don’t get access to American Netflix in other countries. VPN application is the answer to your woes.
What VPN can bypass Netflix’s security protocols?
Only a few VPNs can achieve that without leaking your data. We recommend ExpressVPN.
Can I watch American Netflix on my iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
If you use ExpressVPN, you can watch American Netflix on iPad/iPhone in New Zealand.
Does the VPN application work on iPad?
Yes, some VPN services like ExpressVPN has application for all formats, such as iOS, Android, Windows, Roku, Smart TV devices, macOS, Linux, various routers, Chromebook, and gaming consoles.
A new ex-pat or traveler can feel deflated when their favorite series release an episode, and it is unavailable in New Zealand yet.
It is a sad fact that American Netflix has a greater content library than any other English-speaking region. Hence, we need to figure out how to get American Netflix on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand.
Did we all have more funk in the mix?
Yes, this is another twist, to get American Netflix on iPad/iPhone. But nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it. We suggest getting ExpressVPN as it has great security protocols to work undetected and bypass US servers.
After some changes to the settings in the device and changing the location to US an Apple ID, you have now achieved two big tasks in a day:
- Get American Netflix in NZ
- Make the application work on iPhone/iPad
Now it is time to give yourself much deserved pat on the back, lie down on your couch, and time for some non-stop American Netflix bingeing!