Are you falling into the pits of FOMO for all the content line-ups on Hulu? In this tug-of-war between streaming services, users feel the pull toward another direction.
In case you are unsure, you can try out the one-month free trial provided by the service. We have some answers if you are wondering how to get Hulu free trial in New Zealand.
We need to put in extra work due to copyright and geo-restrictions by the streaming service. Hulu is US-only streaming service. To get Hulu’s monthly subscription or free trial, you must use a VPN.
Read on, and we will take you through how to get a Hulu free trial in New Zealand and the recommendation for a VPN service.
Do We Get a Free Hulu Trial?
Yes, Hulu offers a free trial for all its users. You can opt for either a no-ad or ad-supported plan. It gives you the feel of the service and what Hulu offers in its content library.
The service requires you to enter your credit card details to subscribe for the free trial, but deductions are only made once the trial period is over.
You do not get the trial for the Disney+ bundle and Live TV, which doesn’t justify the true potential of the service.
Other Ways to Get Hulu for Free
- If you have a Sprint account, you can avail the free service for Hulu.
- If you have a Spotify premium student account, you get Hulu ad-supported free with your account.
How to Sign Up for Hulu Free Trial
Signing up for Hulu free trial is a two-step process:
- Get a VPN
- Sign-up for a Free Hulu Trial
We know it’s not clear enough, so let’s dissect each step for more clarity. Here are some easy-to-follow steps to get Hulu Free Trial in New Zealand.
Get a VPN
- First, you would need a plan with a VPN service provider. We recommend ExpressVPN
- Download the application on the device you intend to use with VPN.
- Install the application and proceed to create an account.
- Enter the credentials to create the account.
- Follow all the prompts and payment methods to create the ExpressVPN account.
- Once you have successfully created an account, initiate the session.
- Alter the IP address to a US IP address because Hulu is only available in the USA.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Sign-up for Hulu Free Trial
- Go to Hulu’s website.
- Click on Hulu Free Trial.
- Choose the plan of your liking.
- Now enter all the billing information.
- You are all set to avail the 30-day Hulu free trial.
The credit card information is just a formality. The service would only charge once one month trial period is over.
If you aren’t planning on continuing to use the service, you can always cancel the subscription before the month ends.
Pro Tip: Set a reminder on calendars in your phone to give you an alert before service makes any deductions after a month from your card.
What Can You Watch With Hulu Free Trial?
There is so much content that one month would pass by. Here are some amazing titles from the massive content library you can watch while you have the free trial.
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- The Dropout
- Palm Springs
- Solar Opposites
- The Mindy Project
- America’s Next Top Model
- Sons of Anarchy
Hulu is a great streaming service with a wide variety of content. The content is not your typical Netflix style, but it challenges the conventional, with titles like The Bear, Only Murders in the Building, and The Handmaid’s Tale are among the many titles.
The service has worked a great deal on its application layout, ease of use, and instant gratification. Earlier, users have only one problem with Hulu – their application. It has changed massively, and there is only one way to find out, get the subscription or free trial.
Since Hulu is US-only streaming service, you need to use a VPN tool. We recommend ExpressVPN for its stellar service and security.
After you alter the IP address, you will be required to give your credit card details to avail the one-month free trial.
As you start the trial, you can now try out the streaming service’s application layout and content library. But remember, Hulu +LiveTV and Disney+ are not included in the trial, which are amazing features to add when buying the subscription after the trial ends.