Hulu, the American OTT service bringing its A-game in content, is only available in the USA. Meanwhile, kiwis in this part of the world wonder how to watch Hulu on Windows in New Zealand.
Because content like The White Lotus, House of Dragon, The Bear, and The Great are some shows giving us major FOMO.
Hence, getting a subscription to Hulu to watch it on PC, Phone, and tablet is vital. But it is not as simple; you will require a VPN to download the application on your device.
Read on because you will unlock a massive content library in New Zealand, which was otherwise inaccessible.
How to Watch Hulu on Windows in New Zealand?
We can smell the contemplation as you cannot simply access the service in New Zealand. There is a need for the intervention of VPN. Follow these steps to access Hulu:
- Go to the main menu on your Windows device and look for Microsoft Store
- As you proceed to the Microsoft Store, search for the ExpressVPN application
- Click on the application to Install/Get
- Once it is completely downloaded, it will appear on the main menu
- Fire the application after it is installed
- Go to the application and initiate the session
- When the application is ready, look for US servers
- After accessing US servers, look for the Hulu app
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Download Hulu Application on Windows 11
Hulu is available for Windows 10 and over. You can proceed to Microsoft Store to download the Hulu app. Follow these steps to download it on Windows:
- Go to the main menu and look for Microsoft Store
- In Microsoft Store, search for Hulu; you can type it in the search bar
- Click on the icon to Install/Get
- After installing the application, go to the main menu again and click it open.
- As a newly downloaded app, it will be pinned on the menu
- Now sign in to your Hulu account
Hulu Prices and Plans
There are several types of Hulu plans, and each has different features. You can proceed to pick which works for you.
- Hulu with ads – 8 USD/ 12.75 NZD
- Hulu without ads – 15 USD/ 23.90 NZD
- Hulu Basic + Live TV with Disney + ESPN (with ads) – 70 USD / 111.55 NZD
- Hulu+ Live TV with Disney + ESPN (without ads) – 83 USD/ 132.27 NZD
Is Hulu Free on Windows 10 in New Zealand?
Hulu is a plan-based application. There are four plans with different prices plans. Once you pick a plan, you can opt for the free trial. The free trial lasts for thirty days. It is a great opportunity for new users who plan to try out the services before deciding to buy for the year because when you buy for the year, you save plenty!
But if you don’t like the service, you can opt out and cancel the subscription for a refund. The 30-day trial is free and refundable. Remember to cancel the subscription before the billing month ends, as it will be charged to your account.
What Can You Watch on Hulu on Windows in New Zealand
Hulu is brimming with new and interesting content. The service constantly updates content with new and old titles and, most importantly, Hulu Originals.
Series on Hulu
- Class of ‘09
- Saint X
- Single Drunk Female
- Up Here
- Not Dead Yet
- Great Expectations
Documentaries on Hulu
- Pretty Baby: Brooke Shields
- Dear Mama
- Stolen Youth: Inside the Cult at Sarah Lawrence
- Aaron Carter: The Little Prince of Pop
- Secrets of Playboy
- God Forbid
- A Glitch in the Matrix
- Minding the Gap
- The First Wave
- Tiny Beautiful Things
- The Great
- How I Met Your Father
- Fleishman Is In Trouble
- The Patient
- The Bear
- Only Murders in the Building
Movies on Hulu
- Alone at Night
- Pearl Harbor
- Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
- Rye Lane
- Edward Scissorhands
- The Offering
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I watch Hulu on PC in New Zealand?
Hulu has an application for Windows alongside Android and MacOS. You can instantly access the service by looking for the application on Microsoft Store. You would also need to download a VPN to access the geo-restricted services in New Zealand.
How to fix Hulu not installed on PC in New Zealand?
There are many reasons for the unsuccessful installation of Hulu. Either you are using an older version of Windows. Hulu works on Windows 10 and above. Either you can use the older version of the Hulu application. If the problem persists, restart the router and PC to solve the problem.
How can I access Hulu outside the USA?
The Hulu application is not available outside the USA. You need to have some major changes, like tweaking the IP address. An application like ExpressVPN makes it easy to change the IP address while safeguarding user data.
Hulu is easy to use application across various devices and formats. You can download the Android, MacOS, Linux, and Windows applications.
The application gives you instant access to unlimited and amazing content in the digital library. Sadly, Hulu is available in the US only; hence if you are trying to access it from New Zealand, you would be reaching that dreadful notice that ‘The content is not available in your region.’
To overcome the obstacle, you need to install another application of a smart tool, ExpressVPN. The tool tweaks your IP address in New Zealand and makes it appear like you are trying to access service from the USA.
Once you are in ‘all clear,’ you can access the services because you know how to watch Hulu on Windows in New Zealand.