The content lineup of Peacock TV has drowned us in the waves of FOMO. And we must find a way to get Peacock TV on Windows in New Zealand.
The streaming service is emerging as a must-have service with titles like Poker Face, We Are The Lady Parts, and Bel-Air, to name a few.
All the fabulousness, but the streaming service is restricted to one region only – the United States.
In New Zealand, we feel the disadvantage of geo-restrictions and content licensing that restricts us from accessing Peacock TV.
But we are not the ones to take no for an answer!
We stumbled upon an interesting way to get Peacock TV on Windows in New Zealand, and we are letting you know.
- How to Watch Peacock TV on Windows in NZ | The Dilemma
- How to Download Peacock TV on Windows | The Method
- Peacock TV Price & Plans
- What Can I Watch on Peacock TV?
- Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Peacock TV in New Zealand?
- How to Fix Peacock TV Not Working on Windows?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parting Thoughts
How to Watch Peacock TV on Windows in NZ | The Dilemma
Peacock TV is accessible only in the United States. We need to find a way to sort out the problem if we don’t want to miss out on the upcoming new series on the streaming service.
However, We need to solve two problems:
- Get Peacock TV in New Zealand
- Watch Peacock TV on Windows in New Zealand
With our great trick, you can solve both problems in one go. Let’s proceed to the solution and learn how to get Peacock TV on Windows in New Zealand.
How to Download Peacock TV on Windows | The Method
No problem is bigger if you put your mind to solving it. Follow these steps to get instant access to the service:
- Go to the main menu of your Windows device and look for Microsoft Store.
- Search for a VPN on the Microsoft Store. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the application.
- You will find the newly downloaded application at start-up on the main menu.
- Access the application and subscribe to a plan
- Initiate the application by entering all credentials
- Now look for US servers and look for Peacock TV
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Peacock TV Price & Plans
- Peacock Premium: 5.99 USD, 10 NZD/month
- Peacock Premium Plus: 11.99 USD, 20 NZD/month
What Can I Watch on Peacock TV?
Here are some of the trending titles in 2023:
- We Are The Lady Parts
- The Thing About Pam
- Poker Face
- Based on a True Story
- The Best Man: The Final Chapters
- House M.D.
- Rutherford Falls
- Bumper in Berlin
- Twisted Metal
- 30 Rock
- Bates Motel
- The Calling
- Downtown Abbey
- The Office
- Parks & Recreation
- Saturday Night Live
Why Do You Need a VPN to Watch Peacock TV in New Zealand?
We need a VPN due to content licensing and geo-restrictions. Every website or application has security protocols that analyze the IP address upon accessing the service.
These security protocols or geo-restrictions are placed due to copyright infringement. The protocols limit the streaming service to specific region/regions.
If you access the service, you will see the message, ‘You don’t have access to the service in this region,’ and remain blocked out.
Hence, we use the trusted tool – VPN. A virtual private network knows the trickery of changing the IP address into a suitable one. If you are trying to access a service from New Zealand, the tool detects the requirements and works accordingly.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
How to Fix Peacock TV Not Working on Windows?
Often, users cannot access the service for difficult-to-figure reasons. You can do one of the workaround:
- Check your internet connection. If it is patchy, it can be a problem.
- Check the applications; they may need an update.
- Did you check the cache? Delete the cache and try again.
- You can also check the VPN to connect with a different server.
One of these workarounds will sort out the problem. If the situation persists, uninstall and re-install the streaming service.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get Peacock TV in New Zealand?
You cannot get Peacock TV in New Zealand. A reliable VPN like ExpressVPN can solve the problem and enable you to access Peacock TV from New Zealand.
In what regions is Peacock TV available?
Peacock TV is only available to watch in the United States.
How to get Peacock TV on Windows in New Zealand?
You can watch Peacock TV on Windows if you change the IP address to the United States and download the application from the Microsoft Store.
Peacock TV has diverse titles in the content library with some amazing Peacock Originals. You cannot imagine missing out on the new series Twisted Metal, Killing It, and The Continental.
If you get Peacock TV, you can watch all these interesting series from your home in New Zealand. We know it got complicated when we mentioned ‘New Zealand.’
The streaming service is available for residents of the United States. Hence, we in New Zealand need to figure a way out.
Usually, websites or applications have security protocols that spot an approaching connection from its IP address. In the case of Peacock TV, if the connection doesn’t have the United States IP address, it’s blocked out.
Hence, we decided to use ExpressVPN. It changes the IP address in a few clicks, establishes the connection, and ensures a glitch-free session.