Are you having trouble accessing Peacock TV on iOS devices? It is the most asked question by peacock TV subscribers. The process isn’t simple yet very simple because this guide will explain everything in easy-to-follow steps.
The US streaming service Peacock TV is an amazing platform to watch new and upcoming content. The content library is growing very diverse, and we don’t want to feel left out because:
- Own an iOS device, or
- Live in New Zealand
Yeah! Today we are sorting two pain points for you, geo-restrictions and complicated software jargon. We recommend a VPN because we find ExpressVPN best adaptable to various device formats and have stellar security protocols in place.
Time to microwave some popcorn!
- How to Get Peacock TV on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
- How to Install Peacock TV on iPhone/iPad?
- Compatible iPhone/iPad Versions
- What Features Does Peacock TV Offer When Using iPhone or iPad in New Zealand?
- Prices & Plans of Peacock TV
- What Can I Watch on Peacock TV on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parting Thought
How to Get Peacock TV on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
As we mentioned earlier, you would need to get a VPN to access Peacock TV in New Zealand. Follow these steps, and you are on the way to watching Peacock TV on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand:
- Download the ExpressVPN app on your iPhone or iPad
- Select the VPN plan that works best for you and subscribe to the service
- Sign in or register using credentials as prompted by the app
- Once logged in, look for US servers
We are selecting US servers because Peacock TV is only accessible in the USA. Hence we pick the US servers to watch unlimited content from Peacock TV’s library.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
How to Install Peacock TV on iPhone/iPad?
Now this is the bit you follow, just as we explain step-by-step. So you have the service installed in no time.
- You may have downloaded/subscribed to ExpressVPN by now, as recommended. Initiate the VPN session.
- Search for US servers.
- Go to your profile settings and change Apple ID region in Media & Purchase> View Account> Change Country/Region
- Now go back to App Store after saving the new settings, and search for Peacock TV’s application.
- Time to install the application, sign in, or register to watch Peacock TV on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand
If you are looking for ways to register or create a Peacock TV account in New Zealand, read our Peacock TV NZ Guide.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Compatible iPhone/iPad Versions
For now, Peacock TV supports iOS 12 and later. But as new updates come out, the policies may change. Hence keep checking Peacock TV’s website or contact support for accurate details.
What Features Does Peacock TV Offer When Using iPhone or iPad in New Zealand?
When you are using the service on iPhone/iPad, you get the following features with the Peacock TV’s service:
- Controlled Ads – Whatever plan you select, Peacock TV has a policy of airing five minutes ads every hour. Fair enough, right?
- Parental Controls – The most liked feature any parent wants, the feature helps you regulate what your child watches on the service
- Downloads – With Premium Plan, you can download the shows and movies on your iPad/iPhone to watch later
- 3 Stream – When you subscribe to the service, you can use it on three devices simultaneously
Prices & Plans of Peacock TV
Here is the list of prices to subscribe to Peacock TV on your iOS device in New Zealand:
- Peacock Free Plan – Limited content with ads
- Peacock Premium – Unlimited content with ads in 5 USD/8 NZD
- Peacock Premium Plus – Unlimited content without ads 10 USD/16 NZD
What Can I Watch on Peacock TV on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
There are tons of old, new, and Peacock TV original titles in Peacock TV’s library. Here are some of the titles for your consideration:
- Poker Face
- One Of Us Is Lying
- Pitch Perfect: Bumper In Berlin
- Rutherford Falls
- Baking It
- Killing It
- A Friend Of The Family
- Saturday Night Live (SNL)
- Save Me
- We Are Lady Parts
- The Calling
- Saved By The Bell
- The Amber Ruffin Show
- The Office
- Battlestar Galactica
Frequently Asked Questions
How to fix Peacock TV not working on the iPhone or iPad in New Zealand?
You can sort the problem with one of the following troubleshooting options:
- Check whether the internet connection is stable.
- Check the app store. If it’s full, clear the cache and cookies.
- Experiencing glitches? Uninstall and reinstall the Peacock app.
- Glitches persist? Restart your iPad or iPhone.
Can I watch Peacock TV on my iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
If you use ExpressVPN, you can watch Peacock TV in New Zealand.
Does Peacock TV offer a free trial on iPhone/iPad?
The free trial plan was recently discontinued. You can opt for the basic plan using your iPhone/iPad to watch Peacock TV in New Zealand.
Why is Peacock TV not working on my iPhone/iPad in New Zealand?
It can be one of the following reasons:
- You are using an unstable internet connection
- Either iOS is not updated
- Or VPN cannot trespass the geo-restriction protocols.
If you plan to watch Peacock TV on iPhone/iPad and meet glitches, it can be one of the many reasons. First, you must sort out a VPN plan with great security and different plans. We recommend ExpressVPN.
We use ExpressVPN as Peacock TV is unavailable in New Zealand. Hence we tweak our IP address to access Peacock TV’s servers.
Moving ahead, you need to get Peacock TV’s app on your iOS device. You also have to ensure you are using the latest or compatible iOS version.
If you are meeting other problems, read the guide as we have explained all the problems you can encounter and sort out how to get Peacock TV on iPhone/iPad in New Zealand.