Peacock TV has evolved into a streaming service you cannot do without. While everyone is talking about the We Are The Lady Parts, Angelyne, and One Of Us Is Lying; we are figuring out how to get Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.
The streaming service is only available to watch in the United States, and we in New Zealand feel the disadvantage. The service is geo-restricted, and you cannot watch it in any country outside the USA.
One problem was not enough for us, so we included the integration of service on Amazon Firestick to the list of problems we needed to sort.
So, let’s end a long list of worries and figure out how to get Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.
- How to Get Peacock TV on Amazon FireStick in New Zealand | The Dilemma
- How to Install Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
- Peacock TV Price & Plans
- Compatible Amazon Firestick Devices
- Other Devices to Use Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
- What Can I Watch on Peacock TV?
- How to Fix Peacock TV Not Working on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parting Thoughts
How to Get Peacock TV on Amazon FireStick in New Zealand | The Dilemma
You may think there is too much drama here. Well, the problems we have demand all the hue and cry! The problems:
- How to get Peacock TV in New Zealand
- How to get Peacock TV on Amazon FireStick in New Zealand
But we figured, with one tool, we could solve both problems. With the help of a trusted tool, ExpressVPN, we can get Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.
Isn’t this a feat we should celebrate? Let’s sort this out first.
How to Install Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
Follow these steps to get instant access to Peacock TV in no time:
- First and foremost, get a VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the application
- Register and buy a plan that works for you
- Subscribe until you have an account on the application
- Log in using your credentials
- Fire up the VPN application and change the location to the USA
- Go to Peacock TV’s website and log in
- Now turn on the Firestick device
- Search for Peacock TV and click Get
In a few seconds, you will see the application is installed on your device
Once downloaded, you can watch all the content there is on the Peacock TV website & application
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Peacock TV Price & Plans
- Peacock Premium: 5.99 USD, 10 NZD/month
- Peacock Premium Plus: 11.99 USD, 20 NZD/month
Compatible Amazon Firestick Devices
Amazon Firestick with Fire OS 6 & later is compatible with the Peacock TV application. Check the version if you are having trouble integrating your Amazon Firestick device
with the Amazon FireStick application.
Other Devices to Use Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
Once you are using ExpressVPN, you are open to more options to use with Amazon Firestick:
- Sling TV
- Fubo TV
- Apple TV Plus
- American Netflix
- American Disney
- HBO Max
- YouTube TV
- Amazon Prime Video
What Can I Watch on Peacock TV?
Here are some of the trending titles in 2023:
- 30 Rock
- The Thing About Pam
- Bates Motel
- Poker Face
- Based on a True Story
- Downtown Abbey
- The Best Man: The Final Chapters
- The Calling
- The Office
- We Are The Lady Parts
- House M.D.
- Rutherford Falls
- Bumper in Berlin
- Parks & Recreation
- Saturday Night Live
- Twisted Metal
How to Fix Peacock TV Not Working on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
It can be one of these reasons:
- Check if you are using fast and secure internet
- Check if the application is updated
- Confirm if FireOS is up-to-date
- Check the license; it must be valid
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
If you have ExpressVPN, you can instantly access Peacock TV and integrate it on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.
Why does Amazon Firestick not have Peacock TV in New Zealand?
You cannot access Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand because of geo-restriction; ExpressVPN can sort the problem for you.
How to update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
To update Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand, follow these steps:
- Go to settings, click Applications
- Proceed to Manage Installed Applications
- Next, select Peacock TV from the
- List of installed applications on the next screen; click on Update
- the application.
How to fix latency problems when streaming Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick?
If you are having glitching and noisy sessions, check the cables. You can tell if cables are in top-notch condition or look bad with one look. Old and worn-out cables could be the reason.
If they are in good shape, call a professional to sort out ingress and noise problems.
Peacock TV is a great service with out-of-box and amazing content. The Peacock Originals are one to watch out for. But in New Zealand, you cannot get the service due to geo-restrictions.
We decided we would not give up until we solved the problem. We immediately need to figure out how to get Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.
We got to the root of the problem – IP address. As you access the streaming service, website, or application, it analyzes the IP address first.
After detecting an out-of-region IP address, the service blocks you out. As a result, you feel left out in New Zealand and continue missing the content on Peacock TV.
With the help of our trusted and smart tool, ExpressVPN, you can configure how to get Peacock TV on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.
The VPN changes the IP address; hence, you instantly get access to the service in New Zealand. Later, integrating Amazon Firestick with the Peacock TV application became a blip during the considerate features of ExpressVPN.
Hope this read was a great help, and you can now watch Yellowstone, Poker Face, and 30 Rock from your home in New Zealand.