You may have observed Hulu application is now available on Amazon App Store to download. But you don’t know how to get Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.
Amazon Firestick is a great alternative and cord-cutter. The need to have cable TV has instantly gone with these cord-cutters and have replaced with getting subscriptions.
The problem arises due to geo-restrictions, as Hulu is available in the USA with a greater content library. Apart from the USA, Hulu is available in Japan, but the content library differs due to region.
So we need to sort out how to get Hulu and how to get Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand. Read on because every predicament will sort in this read.
- How to Install Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
- Compatible Fire TV Devices
- How to Sign Up for Hulu in New Zealand
- Hulu Prices and Plans
- Is Hulu Free on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
- What Other Services are Available on Firestick in New Zealand?
- What Can I Watch On Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
- How to Fix Hulu Not Working on Firestick in New Zealand?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Parting Thoughts
How to Install Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
You can integrate Hulu on Amazon Firestick when you follow the steps:
- Go to Hulu’s website and register/sign-up an account on Hulu + Live TV
- Choose a Hulu plan and sign-up
- Continue to go to the Payment Section
- Now take the Amazon Firestick remote and turn on the device
- Navigate to search and type “Hulu + Live TV.”
- Click on Hulu to start the download
- Launch the application after it is installed
- Enter all account details to get Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Compatible Fire TV Devices
Here are some of the compatible Fire TV devices:
- Amazon Fire TV Cube
- Amazon Fire TV Recast
- Amazon Fire
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
These devices are not compatible with Firestick after with recent update:
- Kindle Fire HDX & HDX WAN – 2013
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 & 8.9 WAN – 2013
- Fire HDX 8.9 & 8.9 WAN – 2014
- Fire HD 7 – 2014
- Fire – 2015
- Fire HD 6 – 2014
- Fire HD 8 – 2015-16
- Fire HD 10 – 2015-17
- Fire HD 8 – 2017
- Fire 7 – 2017
How to Sign Up for Hulu in New Zealand
Signing up for Hulu isn’t simple in New Zealand. The service is geo-restricted in New Zealand; hence there are some hoops to jump. Follow these instructions for successful sign-up:
- Subscribe to a VPN plan. We recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the VPN application
- Look for US servers to get Hulu
- Connect to US servers and look for the Hulu website
- Click sign-up for Hulu on the website
- Select a plan. There are various plans on the Hulu website to choose from
- Choose a payment method, and enter the billing info
After you have followed all steps, you are all set to get Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.
Offers 30-day money-back guarantee!
Hulu Prices and Plans
The list of prices to subscribe to Hulu for Apple TV in New Zealand:
- Hulu with ads – 8 USD/ 12.75 NZD
- Hulu without ads – 15 USD/ 23.90 NZD
- Hulu Basic + Live TV with Disney + ESPN (with ads) – 70 USD / 111.55 NZD
- Hulu+ Live TV with Disney + ESPN (without ads) – 83 USD/ 132.27 NZD
Is Hulu Free on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
Hulu is not a free OTT service. You need to subscribe to a plan. However, when you subscribe to a plan, you become instantly eligible to get Hulu’s free trial for thirty days.
You can always opt-out if you don’t enjoy the services. You can cancel the services before the trial ends for a refund. Be mindful to cancel your subscription way before the trial period ends.
What Other Services are Available on Firestick in New Zealand?
If you have Amazon Firestick, you can also use these streaming services on the device:
- Disney Plus
- Apple TV Plus
- BBC iPlayer
- YouTube TV
- Amazon Prime Video
What Can I Watch On Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
Classics, new, and Hulu Originals are always added to the content library. Here are some titles from the library:
Series on Hulu
- Great Expectations
- The Age of Influence
- Better Things
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- This Fool
- Only Murders in the Building
- Tiny Beautiful Things
- The Patient
- Poker Face
- Schitt’s Creek
- The Bear
- Fleishman is in Trouble
- The Great
Movies on Hulu
- Darby and the Dead
- Gone in the Night
- Moulin Rouge
- Triangle of Sadness
- Boston Strangler
- Rye Lane
- The Hunger Games
How to Fix Hulu Not Working on Firestick in New Zealand?
It is uncommon to have failed access, as you might have missed a step. These are ways to configure the issue:
- Check the internet connection.
- Check if the application is updated
- Check if the FireOS is updated
- Check if the license is valid or expired
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
This guide has all the answers. However, you need ExpressVPN to download the applications to get Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.
Why does Amazon Firestick not have Hulu in New Zealand?
The only reason you do not have Hulu on Amazon Firestick is due to geo-restrictions. It can be instantly sorted if you use ExpressVPN.
How to update Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand?
To update Hulu on Amazon Firestick, follow these steps:
- Go to settings and click on Applications
- Click Manage Installed Applications
- Here you will see Hulu in your list of subscriptions; select Hulu
- After you click on Hulu, you will see the option to update the application.
How to fix latency problems when streaming Hulu on Amazon Firestick?
Check the cables first if you are facing latency issues while watching Hulu on Amazon Firestick. If they are up to the fine, its best to call a professional who can check the ingress and noise issues on Amazon Firestick.
Sorting Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand requires several hoops to jump. Firstly, the application may not be available on the device due to geo-restrictions. After using ExpressVPN, you can sort out the first problem and download the application.
Once you have downloaded the VPN application, tweak some settings and get Hulu on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand.